Life Purpose - How to Get One! | Living Your Life Without Limits

 So many people want to know, "How do I find my Life Without Limits?" Once I find it, then what?" These are questions I encounter on a regular basis. I remember when I didn't have one. Mine was actually lost, I was searching...

Before I go on, I want to define what that means to me. I believe it is your reason for living. It is what makes you get up in the morning. It's what you love to do and what you naturally do the best.

This started my journey to find a meaningful life purpose.

It is something that lights you up inside and everyone who comes in contact with you can feel that light. Have you ever been around someone whose energy is so bright you are instantly attracted to that person? They are Going To Live Their Life.

I believe we all have a life purpose. Whether we are living it or not is another thing. It's very much like Your life passion.


Shannon Jackson“ purpose today is to help you find your good Life and start “Living Your Life Without Limits”.

What do we love to do?

1. We started with a list of all the things we love to do. What makes you smile when you think of doing a certain thing? (at this point you should get a piece of paper because you're going to start writing your list...you'll see how this works once we go through the steps)

2. Communicating, motivating people, writing, creating new concepts- putting them into action, thinking outside of the box, dancing, sensing people's energy ...etc.  When we looked at the different things that came easily to me and the things that gave us pleasure it seemed inevitable that life purpose had something to do with people and helping them in some way.

3. Next, we imagined ourselves as a yoga teacher. What would that actually feel like? Is that something that fits into our life? Does this help people?

Shannon Jackson guides us to try different ideas on for size and see how they fit. This can be done in many different ways. Visualization is one way.

Another way can be to try out the different yoga classes in your area and get a feel for what it would be like if "you" were instructing that class. Can you see yourself doing it? Does it feel right to you? After trying on the different ideas in my list in a conventional way, something still didn't feel quite complete to me.

4. Here Living Your Life without Limits put in quite a few different searches. 

Like:

Yoga

How to become a yoga instructor

Helping people

Motivating people

Becoming a motivational speaker

Becoming a therapist

Teaching meditation

Meditation ...etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to become a Better Public speaking Speech

Struggle Leads You Towards, Success